We’re not called ‘Works With Water’ just because it’s a catchy name. It’s because all our products do just that… work with water. This natural liquid is not only pure and refreshing, it’s vital for health.
Here are just a few reasons why it’s essential you keep properly hydrated every day, but especially when the thermometer rises.
- Approximately 70% of our body’s mass is made of water and according to a number of doctors, drinking a total of eight glasses of water a day is what our body needs for optimum performance.
- Water is the only liquid on Earth that safely reduces weight. It removes the by-products of fat and keeps you fresh and healthy. Drinking water regularly suppresses your appetite so can help reduce your food intake. Another great benefit of water is that it literally contains no calories!
- Do you want to look younger? Just drink lots of water every day! Water helps moisturise your skin, helping maintain the elasticity and suppleness of the skin and preventing dryness by detoxifying the skin. Try to avoid dehydrating foods and beverages that contain caffeine cola, chocolate, coffee, tea, and… alcohol
- Drinking enough water can also help with skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, wrinkles and acne spots.
- Ever noticed when it’s hot, you can feel sluggish, both physically and mentally? You’re quite probably dehydrated as water can significantly improve our ability to think and make us energetic too.
- Water removes toxins and most of the waste products from our body. If our body lacks water then our heart has to make an extra effort to pump fresh oxygenated blood to our organs causing severe health problems.
- Water helps to relieve headaches and back pain. Although there are many reasons that contribute to headaches, dehydration is one of the most common ones.
- Regular intake of water increases your metabolic rate and improves your digestive system. If you are constipated, try drinking more water – it just might solve the problem.