Problem skin is caused by a variety of factors and your diet plays a key part in your skin health.
As well as taking help: clear skin supplements daily, try making these small changes to your diet to see the difference it can make to your overall skin condition.
For the next week, keep a food diary of everything you eat and drink – including any snacks, no matter how small!
You may be surprised at how much junk food creeps in to your diet over the week. The following week, keep another food diary, making the following changes to help you acheive clear, blemish-free skin:
- Every time you reach for a snack, swap unhealthy items such as chocolate and crisps for fruit or nuts.
- Swap your coffee or tea for green tea – 3-4 cups of green tea a day does wonders for the skin as it is rich in antioxidants. Green tea also speeds up the metabolism, so it could help you lose weight, too!
- Swap fizzy drinks and fruit squash (which is laden with sugar) for water – if the taste of water is too boring for you, try livening it up with a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime juice.
- Cut down your alcohol intake – alcohol dehydrates the body which can leave your skin dry, flaky, dull, sensitive and red.
- Take a glass of water with you to bed each night – the average person sleeps for 6-8 hours a night and that’s a long time for your body to go without any fluids, so keep yourself hydrated with sips of water during the night.
- Lastly, remember that achieving a clearer, healthier and blemish-free complexion doesn’t happen overnight. However, taking help: clear skin twice daily for a minimum of 4-6 weeks really can deliver results. So if you are determined to clear your spots and blemishes, add help: clear skin to your daily skin routine.
Good luck – let us know if you see a difference in your skin… and also in the way you feel!