Ditch the harsh chemicals and experiment with some natural acne fighting recipes for your skin!
1. Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar Toner
- Create a soothing toner to cleanse your complexion from grime and sebum excess. In a container put ½ tsp of honey, 1 part apple cider vinegar and mix these ingredients with 8 parts of pure distilled water. Shake the container to mix the various elements. Use a cotton ball to apply the toner on your face. Use this toner at least once a day to rule out the chance of acne and treat the existing zits with a natural remedy.
2. Mung Beans and Lemon Juice Facial
- Provide your complexion with a revitalizing treatment and enjoy the spotless condition of your skin using this natural facial recipe. Use the blender to create a tiny amount of mung beans powder.
Grab a medium bowl and mix 2 tsp of mung beans powder with a tiny amount of lemon juice and water. Create a fine paste you can easily apply on your face. Leave the facial on for 12 minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water. See the natural radiance of your skin.
3. Strawberry and Milk Facial
- Combine these natural ingredients packed with antioxidants for an acne free complexion. In a bowl crash 4-5 strawberries with the help of a fork. The next step is to add ½ tbs of flour and the same amount of milk to create a fine mixture.
Apply the facial on your complexion and be sure to leave out the sensitive area around the eyes and your mouth. Give at least 20 minutes for the mask to exercise its magical healing effect. Finally rinse off the treatment with tepid water.
4. Carrots and Celery Toner
- Create a fabulous juice from organic ingredients to have a smooth and flawless complexion. Use a juicer to mix 2 large carrots, 1 celery stalk, 1 peeled apple and 1 peeled cucumber. Create a fine toner from these ingredients and use a cotton ball to cleanse your skin with it. Use this treatment at least once a day to cleanse your pores and remove harmful free radicals from the surface of your skin.
5. Sea Salt and Water Facial
- There’s no need to spend a fortune on cosmetics to have a spotless skin condition. You can also mix common sea salt with pure water to create a fine facial. Apply the treatment on your face and give the mixture at least 10 minutes to exercise its revitalizing effect. Then wash the facial off with lukewarm water.
6. Sunflower Face Scrub
- Prepare an organic treatment to save your pores from clogging. In a medium bowl mix 1 tsp of sunflower oil, 1 egg yolk and 1 tsp of brewer’s yeast. After you’ve achieved a fine paste, you’ll be able to apply it on your complexion. Leave the treatment on for 20 minutes then rinse it off with tepid running water. Include this ritual into your weekly beauty regime for amazing results.